|Document Type:||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||6 Min|
|Plus 1 this Document:|
This is a formal consent to act as an alternate Director of a company.
It is an offence for anyone to be appointed as a Director unless he or she has consented in writing to being so appointed.
When the Consent has been signed, the original should be placed in the company's Minute Book and a copy given to the person so consenting.
The Consent To Appoint Director To Casual Vacancy includes the following provisions:
1. Personal details - date of birth
2. Personal details - place of birth
3. Disclosure of other Directorships (if any) to comply with Section 192 of the Corporations Act 2001
4. Disclosure of personal interests (if any) to comply with Section 192 of the Corporations Act 2001
This Consent To Appoint Director To Casual Vacancy attaches the following materials:
1. Checklist for appointing a director by other directors to fill casual vacancy
2. Notes specific to the appointment of a director to fill casual vacancy
3. Checklist for appointing a director by other directors
4. Notes specific to appointing a director by other directors
5. Notes to general template for a notice of directors' meeting
6. Notes to general template for a directors meeting