|Document Type:||Microsoft Word|
|Build Time:||15 Min|
|Plus 1 this Document:|
LawLive's document builder will guide you through the process of building a professional Sub-Contractor Agreement. By taking the time to answer a series of questions regarding your required agreement the LawLive builder will be able to assemble an agreement drafted to your requirements.
About this document
This Sub-Contractor Agreement is suitable where a Sub-Contractor is being engaged to supply services only on an ongoing basis
If you require a Sub-Contractor Agreement for a Sub-Contractor to be engaged to perform a one-off service only, see our Sub-Contractor Agreement for a one-off Service
This Sub-Contractor Agreement includes the following provisions:
1. The engagement of the Sub-Contractor, with option of an exclusive arrangement;
2. Fee and payment;
3. Standard of contract services;
4. Equipment and materials;
5. Time for completion or reasonable extension;
6. Term of engagement;
7. WH&S compliance;
8. Breach by Sub-Contractor;
9. Breach by Contractor;
11. Intellectual Property;
12. Termination by either party with notice; optional right of Contractor to terminate;
13. Over-riding provisions, if any;
14. Statutory warranties and limitation of liability.
Sub-Contractor Agreements are sometimes known as:
Standard Contract, Sub-Contractor Agreement Form, Sub-Contractor Form, Sub-Contractor Agreement Contract, consultancy agreement, Sub Contractor, Subcontractor, Freelance.